Monday 2 November 2015

Nasi Goreng Silahkan!

On 10 November, with me on the board, KLM will land in Denpasar. Small town Candidasa is my starting point for visiting places along South-East coast.
Selemat Pagi Indian Ocean! with Your 30 Degrees. From my room in Relax Beach Resort I have an amazing view. Jupung boat will bring me in 15 minutes to Nusa Penida, where I will take the beach and dive. Till breathtaking sunset. 
Selemat Siang Tampak Sirhing! Pura Tirtha Empul with sacred water, I want to offer You my gifts and flowers. Pura Gunung Kawi, I want to offer You my bows. However, before, I will detour to reach Tenganan Village and visit for few hours tribe Bali Aga. 
Selemat Sore Pura Besakih!, I want to enter Your thresholds and light the candles. 
Selemat makan!, totally "I have to" is my trip to the night market, where many Mobil kitchens offer soups named Bakso with different varieties. Totally " I want to" is my Go to Masakan Padang or Warung, where Balinese serve Gado Gado, Babi Gulinge, Bebek Bengil, Nasi Kampur, Cap Cay, Soto Ayan, or delicious Cury Ayam. The rules are good, but previous my "not so much meat in menu" is the affront to Bali's excellent cooks. Time to break it.
Cold Europe, Selemat tinggal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment