Friday 27 November 2015

Kare a La Bali with Funky Baba Trio

Saturday in Candi Dasa. In Jojo’s Xoxo boutique and coffee lounge know „what’s up” in the village, which band play, where is the best lobster, which warung cooks most typical balinese kitchen, where you can catch the best driver for your trip. The staff is really very nice, you can drink there best in Candi dasa Capucino  „a la Bali”.
„Daria”, says to me girl, „today in Hungry Crocodile restaurant plays balinese band named „Funky Baba Trio”.
”?”
So after „indian ocean swimming", I change quickly my outfit and up… in the restaurant. 
As I came, band already started. One thing I have to say. Or in Ubud, or in Denpasar, or in Bugbug, or in Pejeng Kawan in restaurants all service people are very good and tasty dressed, very friendly and smiling all the time. 
I took famous balinese curry„Kare a la bali”. Coconut ball with organic rice, fish, green paprika, carrots, baked potatos, peanapple. The sauce is enriched with local spices and „split” coconut milk. 
On the stage Funky Baba Trio plays the music- mixed jazz, reagge, funky and soul. The vocalist touches with his voice my soul. I look around. I see people, like me, swimming in the rythm. 
Suddenly on the stage came woman, which lost in parisian tragedy closest friends. In this moment we all became one. 
After her few words waitress brought me Espresso and dessert -fruit salad with peanapple, papaya, mango, banana. 
I left Funky Baba Trio and many people inside about 12.00 pm. On my way to hotel I thought about Cindy, Fabian, Claire, Mr. Nicolas, Mr.Edouard, Mr.Christian, Mrs. Cherise and the other French people which I met in my harvest 2015. I hoped they are all saved. 

Our life is the greatest treasure, that we have. Cause we have only one. 
















                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment